Written by Peter G. Miller — a nationally-syndicated newspaper columnist and the author of seven books originally published by Harper & Row — this no-nonsense guide explains in plain English how to get a blog up, running and promoted.
And no, it’s not your father’s media anymore.
Major topics include:
- How to pick the best blog name
- What blogs really cost
- How to register for search engines
- Blog traffic, ads & profits
- How pay-per-click really works
- Blogs and viral marketing
- Key design concepts you have to have
- Plug-ins & widgets
- How to write effectively for blogs
- How to handle comments
- Things never to say
14,000 Words (Approximate)
Order Now: $4.99
The Quick & Dirty Guide To Successful Blogging is available in many formats. Just press the link below to obtain the version you prefer.